Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find a Postcard template?

How do I find a postcard template? I can't find one in Pages and don't understand the directions I've seen on here to find one. When I go to my template chooser nothing exists for postcards. All I want to do is figure out how to divide a regular page into 4 equal sections so that I can (hopefully) make postcards. I can't believe I've spent 3 hours of my life trying to figure this out! Thanks for any help.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Dec 1, 2011 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2017 1:05 PM

While this template you suggested does make two postcards, it does not divide the page into four equal sections.

4 replies

Dec 1, 2011 9:25 PM in response to juliannefromroseville

Oh my goodness, I'm such a dork. I thought I needed a generic template. Only when I followed your directions did I realize I can delete all the suggested placement of objects within the postcard. It's a good thing I don't do this stuff for a living!

Thanks for saving me from myself. I can't tell you how mad I was at the computer! Thanks so much.

How do I find a Postcard template?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.