Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone with a Thunderbolt display having their desktop wallpaper reverting back to Lion's default when connecting / unconnecting from your Mac's Thunderbolt port?

Anyone with a Thunderbolt display having their desktop wallpaper reverting back to Lion's default when connecting / unconnecting from your Mac's Thunderbolt port?

I have set my desktop wallpaper for a different image, but whenever I unplug my MBP from my Thunderbolt display, it displays the default wallpaper as my background, even though in settings, etc, it says that the image I selected is being used for my desktop wall paper. After a restart, everything seems fine until I disconnect from the external display and the same problem begins all over again. Also note, when connecting my MBP to the display, it always shows the correct wallpaper, regardless of whether it shows my picture of Lion's default image as the desktop background.

Any ideas?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 2:42 PM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.