Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help please, IPad 2/wireless keyboard or Macbook Air for taking notes in class?

So I have a Macbook Pro which I love but it is 17'' and hefty. It doesn't fit on the small desks in my college lecture halls and is rather heavy to lug around between classes. I'm looking into a lighter option for taking notes in class. I'm debating getting either an iPad 2 with a keyboard or a Macbook Air. The Air would be about double the cost of the iPad.

I'm a little stuck between getting the more cost effective iPad 2 choice or getting the more functional (i.e. multitasking and greater file download options) but more expensive Air. Again I already have a laptop which works great so whatever I would get would mostly be for taking notes in class and carrying to meetings for taking notes. Any recommendations and or pros or cons of both options would be really appreciated. Also anyone who uses an iPad for taking notes if you could share your experience with that/tips that would be wonderful.

Thanks!

Posted on Dec 2, 2011 4:39 PM

There are no replies.

Help please, IPad 2/wireless keyboard or Macbook Air for taking notes in class?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.