Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I resize photos to print at home?

I am trying to print photos to card in my home printer. I cannot find a way to resize the photo so all of it fits within a frame on an A4 sheet. Whatever I try I end up with just a section (central) of the original.

iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 3, 2011 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2013 12:49 PM

What "customize screen"? I don't see that in iphoto. How do I find it?

9 replies

Dec 3, 2011 10:24 AM in response to dgfromchippingnorton

I'm not clear on what you want - if you want specific layout design you are restricted to the templates supplied with iPhoto

The general answer to printing multiple photos on a page is to select the photo(s) and crop to the desired print size - print and select the printer, print size (all must be the same) and paper (do the math and be sure they will fit and a reasonable border between them) and click customize - in the settings select multiple photos per page - and print , select any printer specific options and print to actualy print

LN

Dec 3, 2011 11:55 AM in response to dgfromchippingnorton

select the photo and crop to the desired size and print - select the printer, papers size and print size and print - select any printer specific options and print to print it

The general answer to printing multiple photos on a page is to select the photo(s) and crop to the desired print size - print and select the printer, print size (all must be the same) and paper (do the math and be sure they will fit and a reasonable border between them) and click customize - in the settings select multiple photos per page - and print , select any printer specific options and print to actualy print

LN

How can I resize photos to print at home?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.