Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro connection timeout

I have a macbook pro that refuses to connect to my wireless network, in spite of the fact I hav another macbook pro, an iPhone, and an android phone that are having no issues with the network.

We just moved and brought the same wireless router with us that we've been using for years. Reset it and hooked it to the new modem and no problems. I immeditately connected to it with my macbook pro, but my wife's is a no go.

I've tried rebooting the computer, router, and modem. I've done a factory reset on the router. I've run verify disk and repair disk permissions on the macbook. I've tried manually assigning an ip address (which does 'connect' me to the router, but I'm still unable to get online).

I'm a bit stuck here. All the other devices in the house are working fine, just not this one macbook. Never had wifi issues with it before.

Both macbooks are running snow leopard.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted on Dec 3, 2011 7:19 PM

There are no replies.

macbook pro connection timeout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.