Skip navigation

complete my season NEEDED

274 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2011 10:07 AM by AbsolutGrndZer0 RSS
AbsolutGrndZer0 Level 1 Level 1 (40 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 4, 2011 12:47 PM

I have submitted feedback for over a year now, and it's not happening.  Please, why should we be penalized for buying and supporting a new show early on?   Many new shows do NOT get season passes until 1/2-2/3 through the season, so those of us who choose to show our support of the show get the shaft because we then have to manually purchase every show, paying $5-10 more... and our other option is to pay $20+ more by repurchasing what we've already purchased?

Plus, at least one show I've noticed that because of credits due to iTunes errors I did not purchase the 2nd season pass, instead it was cheaper to buy the remaining episodes full price.  However, it seems now for some reason iTunes is lumping Season 3 and Season 2 together.  I don't know if this is a mistake or not, but if it's not... then I'm going to end up paying out the nose for Season 3 (not to mention missing the convienence of not having to manually purchase and download each episode every week).

Is it not possible due to limitations in iTunes Store software, or do the TV networks just truly refuse to allow it?

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.