Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photobook corrupt photo !?!?!?!

I'm trying to use Photobook in iPhoto for the first time and I'm about to shoot my computer. The book layout is made, and during the upload I get an error stating photo "IMG_0593.jpg" is corrupt or missing. Replace or delete to place order. Well, it doesn't tell me what freaking page that photo is on, and it gives me NO WAY to figure out which photo that even is. I have searched my computer and there is no "IMG_0593.jpg". Every single photo in my photobook is visible, no errors are showns. How do if figure this out without loosing my mind!! Thanks.

Blake

Posted on Dec 4, 2011 7:27 PM

2 replies

Dec 5, 2011 11:10 AM in response to boepeep

By dumbluck I figured it out. Watch as it is uploading and see what page it is on when you get the error. I have NO IDEA how they count their pages, but it will give you a 3 page spread to look at. Remember the photos, then go ALL the way back out in to the album those photos are in. One by one right click and 'get info'. No idea why the name didn't come up in a Finder search, but it was there. The error I got was for not being 'full res'. It was 1.5 MB so I don't know why it didn't take. I had to delete it and replace with a different photo.

Photobook corrupt photo !?!?!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.