Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I RE-Configure Lion Server?

So, i was playing with Lion Server, and had managed to Mail to recieve, but not send messages, and webmail sems to be all messed up.

How do i Re-run the Configuration for Lion server? It's a remote Mac Mini, so i am not able to be physically at the machine and wipe/rebuild it. I would like to do it all remotely if possible. Is there a way to wipe all the settings except network, IP, and remote acces, and reset it all up?

I could have sworn there was a configure utility in 10.5 that you could re-run to input the serial, set admin accounts and so forth.

The server is socialgraphics.com if it matters. I think i got DNS set up right, but the server is wonky, and i'd like to just reconfigure if possible

Thanks!

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.1), IT Manager for an Ad Agency

Posted on Dec 5, 2011 3:58 PM

There are no replies.

How do I RE-Configure Lion Server?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.