Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I print to HP PS C6280

I have the first iPad. Can I print to my HP PS C6280 printer? If not and I buy the HP PS 7515 e-A10 printer, can I print to it from my iPad?

Thank you for your help.

Maureen

Lenovo, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Dec 6, 2011 9:31 PM

2 replies

Dec 7, 2011 1:17 PM in response to "Mo"

@"Mo",

rbii's post is great, and you will see the HP Photosmart 7510 series listed as an AirPrint capable printer.

As for your HP Photosmart C6280, you can download the HP ePrint Home and Biz app from the Apple App Store. The app will allow you to print from inside the app, photos, documents, a web browser, etc., to your Photosmart C6280 over a wireless network connection.

*I work for HP*

Can I print to HP PS C6280

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.