Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bootcamp 3.2 -> 3.3

I finally got around to installing Bootcamp on my iMac 2011. Everything went well with the installation of Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I installed the initial bootcamp driver from the iMac installation DVD.

Now I want to update bootcamp from 3.2 to 3.3 but it isn't possible. It seems to install correctly and the reboot is going fine, but bootcamp is still 3.2 when you check the about.

I have tried to manual download the 3.3 update, but it bugs and says that I'm trying to install from a network location that isn't available.

I don't just wanna reinstall Windows if I end up with the same problem. Just for info I just need Windows to run Windows games. Thanks in advance for the help.

Any ideas?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 4:59 AM

3 replies

Bootcamp 3.2 -> 3.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.