Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't buy my finished iPhoto book?

I have finished an iPhoto book (latest version iphoto) and pressed BUY.

After it having all my itunes account info and correct card info, when I press "buy" i get the apple error 'donk' sound with no error coming up??

Whats going on?

I can't even find out what the error is, even though all my info is correct?

Under my VISA details, there is a blank 'code" box where I put my 3-digit security code in, then I just get this apple error noise and no error on whats wrong???

It wont let me go back or forward?- i have to FORCE QUIT??

Any ideas?

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 1:28 PM

25 replies

Jul 19, 2017 9:41 AM in response to Sputnyk

You realize that this thread is about software that was discontinued over two years ago and that this thread has been dormant for over five years so it is highly unlikely that you are using the same software (iPhoto) or have the same issue - it would be best to start a new thread in the correct forum - Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

LN

Jul 19, 2017 4:47 AM in response to buckaroo14

Hi

Am on with apple support now, listening to musak. Have this error message:

There is currently no payment information on your account that Photos supports. Visit http://store.apple.com and go to View Account to update your account with one of the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard or Amex

Waiting for a response, in case anyone has one, please share. Thanks. John

Dec 8, 2011 1:07 AM in response to natimia

Well my book is complete, and then it takes me to the buy page with my itunes info and account.

It keeps showing up my security code on the back of the card, which is all correct.

When I press "buy book" it just keeps "clonking" without a pop up error? so I have no idea why it isnt going any further and nothing is highlighted?

Have re-entered my details and even a NEW card and still the same

It now won't let me leave iphoto or this page so I have to FORCE QUIT?

Anyone know of a UK phone number relating to purchasing an iBook photo album?

I might have to start again with an alternative photo book with a different company??

Dec 10, 2011 12:18 PM in response to buckaroo14

Hey guys its not a crash. After throwing dishes at the wall in a rage I force quit the thing and went at it again. and again...

and then my hand must have accidentally brushed the scroll function and I saw a SCROLL BAR appear LOL!!!

So its the fact that you need to scroll down.

I hope you get this before you (its too late for me hahah) go completely insane :-D

Can't buy my finished iPhoto book?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.