Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

re-authorize loop

Anyone know how to stop itunes on my new imac to stop looping to authorize purchased tunes on this computer. I copied my itunes folder to to the new computer, everything shows up but, It's stuck in a loop, and keeps asking the same question, over an over. I go to authorize it and it says that it's already authorized, but still keeps asking.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 7, 2011 3:23 PM

5 replies

Dec 10, 2011 9:20 AM in response to Niel

I followed your instructions and it's not asking me for my sign in information repeatedly. It is saying that there are songs not authorized and won't transfer to my iphone. The only way to get them into the iphone is to drag it to my desktop, delete it in itunes, and then add it back to the library. Time consuming, is there a faster way?

May 7, 2013 9:15 PM in response to Niel

That link does not help me either. I see it posted on 20+ of these topics like a panacea, but I never see anyone reply YES THANKS THATS IT.

SO NO, it is NOT it. It does NOT stop the loop. I am stuck and going to repply to every question like this until someone at apple FIXES this. I have all the time in the world to be the squeaky wheel.

re-authorize loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.