Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email export: Image size ignored - always small

Hi,

I have - after quite some time - used the File-->Share-->Email function to mail an image. Interestingly, even though the preset is set to an image size of 1024x1024, Aperture is always reducing it to 320px (or mail is doing that, I am unable to tell). So, I am unable to send reasonbably sized images anymore directly from Aperture. Is anyone having the same problem?

Thanks,

Draellme

Posted on Dec 9, 2011 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2011 1:05 PM

In MacMail, check the image size drop-down at the lower right of the Compose window.

I set my email export Preset to full-size, and then use Mail to resize to "Actual", "Large", "Medium", or "Small". Convenient, and easier than using Presets to get the same functionality.

Here's a screenshot showing the drop-down:

User uploaded file

Message was edited by: Kirby Krieger -- image added.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2011 1:05 PM in response to draellme

In MacMail, check the image size drop-down at the lower right of the Compose window.

I set my email export Preset to full-size, and then use Mail to resize to "Actual", "Large", "Medium", or "Small". Convenient, and easier than using Presets to get the same functionality.

Here's a screenshot showing the drop-down:

User uploaded file

Message was edited by: Kirby Krieger -- image added.

Email export: Image size ignored - always small

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.