Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I am getting this when I'm trying to burn a DVD "The burn to the SuperDrive drive failed. The disc can't be burned; it might be incompatible with this disc drive. Please try a different brand of disc, or try burning at a slower speed."

I have Tiger in my MacBook Pro, suddenly it stopped burning dvds and I'm getting this message "The burn to the SuperDrive drive failed. The disc can't be burned; it might be incompatible with this disc drive. Please try a different brand of disc, or try burning at a slower speed." I have changed dvd disks and also the velocity, but nothing, it does not work. Can you tell me what might be wrong?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 9, 2011 2:50 PM

1 reply

Why I am getting this when I'm trying to burn a DVD "The burn to the SuperDrive drive failed. The disc can't be burned; it might be incompatible with this disc drive. Please try a different brand of disc, or try burning at a slower speed."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.