Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arabic keyboard layout on iOS changing issues ...

From iOS 3.0 to 4.3 it's been a layout and then on iOS 4.3.3 it got modefied to let's say way way way "better","smoother" and "reliable" layout ...

Anyway when I updated to iOS 5.0 I lost my back up! Along with my sweet iOS 4.3.3 Arabic keyboard layout!

I have screenshots but on my iPhone now -please add an "within iOS uploader button" - I'll post two pics to show the diffrence

So my issues are ...

Why?!

How can I get it back??

Thanks!

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 6:12 AM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2011 5:27 AM in response to Ahmed M. El Zoughby

Nobody here can ever tell you why Apple does what it does, it's really pointless to ask.

My own Arabic keyboards seem to be different than yours. On my iPod touch (4.3/8F190) I have your second layout. On my iPad (5.0/9A334) it is not either of those in your posting, it has ظ on the bottom rightmost key.

Have you tried resetting your device to see if anything changes?

Arabic keyboard layout on iOS changing issues ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.