Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Coupon code for iphoto books

I am making a photo book for the first time and I am really excited, but I think it is going to get really pricey really fast. I have gotten so many codes for discounts on other companies photo books and I was wondering how to find one for apple. Any luck?

Posted on Dec 10, 2011 3:11 PM

1 reply

Dec 14, 2011 4:20 PM in response to looleebird

I've never found promo codes for Apple products - they just don't discount anything!

I did a few Apple photobooks last year and you are right they get very pricey very quickly - they also don't let you order everything together so if you have a couple of different photo books you have to order separately and get charged multiple times for delivery - £5.99 each time, which I think is a pretty poor show.

Having said all of that - the quality is great, and iPhoto just makes them so easy to create versus other sites, so I'm about to order a few more this year for Christmas!

If you find any codes let me know.

Coupon code for iphoto books

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.