Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import my outlook contacts to my iPad

How do I import my PC Outlook contacts into my iPad contacts? Is it possible?

iPad, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 11, 2011 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2011 11:25 AM

Very possible. Hook your iPad up to your computer and open iTunes. Select the device and open the 'info' tab. You may need to scroll down but you'll see a check box to sync contacts with outlook. Click it and sync and your contacts should be on your iPad.

A very much more tedious way is to e-mail the contacts, one at a time and open the mails on your iPad. But the first option will keep your contacts sync'd between your PC and device.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2011 11:25 AM in response to timothyfromcarlsbad

Very possible. Hook your iPad up to your computer and open iTunes. Select the device and open the 'info' tab. You may need to scroll down but you'll see a check box to sync contacts with outlook. Click it and sync and your contacts should be on your iPad.

A very much more tedious way is to e-mail the contacts, one at a time and open the mails on your iPad. But the first option will keep your contacts sync'd between your PC and device.

Dec 11, 2011 11:31 AM in response to timothyfromcarlsbad

Contacts

To sync contacts with your computer, choose "Sync Contacts with" within iTunes for Windows, or "Sync Address Book Contacts" on your Mac.

You can sync your contacts with:

• Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
  • Windows Address Book (Windows XP)
  • Windows Contacts (Windows Vista / Windows 7)
  • Address Book (Mac OS X)
  • Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008, or Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
    Note: If using Microsoft Entourage, use Microsoft Entourage 2008 12.1.2 or later if syncing with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. If you would like to sync data on your Mac with Entourage, enable syncing between Entourage and Address Book.

Copied from here.....

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1296

How do I import my outlook contacts to my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.