Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is frozen on the lock screen? I have reset it numerous time and tried to restore it but when I do it says can't find build up. Please help

I have reset it numerous time and tried to restore it but when I do it says can't find build up. Please help

Posted on Dec 11, 2011 12:01 PM

1 reply

Dec 11, 2011 12:11 PM in response to MandyPayne

If this is the error that you are referring to .....

This device is not eligible for the requested build: Also sometimes displayed as an "error 3194." If you receive this alert, update to the latest version of iTunes. Third-party security software or router security settings can also cause this issue. To resolve this, follow Troubleshooting security software issues.

Click on the Troubleshooting security software link in blue above. You could try temproarily disabling your firewall and antivirus software first and then try again.

My iPad is frozen on the lock screen? I have reset it numerous time and tried to restore it but when I do it says can't find build up. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.