Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP ITUNES WONT SYNC MUSIC TO IPHONE...

Hi,

I have tried syncing my Itunes with my 3G Iphone as well as an older IPod and it won't complete the syncing phase.

Itunes also freezes when I try and add new songs to the library. Sometimes if I go to add one song and then leave it for ages, this one song will be added in.

When I try to sync the Iphone it keeps getting stuck at the "Determining tracks to sync" phase. It then freezes and I have to force Itunes to close as it stops responding.

I have over 4000 songs in my library and about 700 on my phone in playlist and have tried syncing even just a few songs but it keeps freezing. I tried deleting all the music off my Iphone and syncing it without the music. The songs are now all deleted off the Iphone and I can't get them back on there.

I have deleted the itunes.plist and it still won't sync. I have tried manually syncing as well, still with no luck.

The only options I see I might have left are to restore the Iphone or reinstall Itunes. I am not confident with either options.

I have the most updated software version both for the Macbook and also Itunes. I am out of warranty, it is only 2 years old though, otherwise I would have called Apple.

Does anybody else have any ideas? This is the first time I have used this forum and I hope some good soul out there will have the answer.

Thanks guys!! xoxo

iPhone 3G

Posted on Dec 11, 2011 4:55 PM

There are no replies.

HELP ITUNES WONT SYNC MUSIC TO IPHONE...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.