Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud, iCal and iPhone event confusion...

Once upon a time, I plugged my iPhone into my Mac via USB and everything synced relatively flawlessly.

Since iCloud I have had a number of problems which I have simply learned to live with but none so frustrating or annoying as this one.

I have a weekly appointment every Monday. It is in iCal as an event and I have two alarms for it, two hours before and an hour before.

The appointments clash with two public holidays and there will be no appointments on 26th December and 2nd January, so I'd like to delete these events so that I don't get the audible reminders. However, I cannot, since iOS5, edit events on my iPhone and for some reason, in iCal, whilst the appointments are there for every other Monday, for reasons unknown there are no appointments on these two dates - so I can't even edit or remove the events on my Mac.

Any ideas?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 4:14 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud, iCal and iPhone event confusion...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.