Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem connecting MBA to base station after sleep

Sometimes, I'll forget to plug my computer in and it'll just go to sleep after the battery gets drained.

That's fine and all, but then, after I plug the power adapter in and wake my MacBook Air up from sleep, the computer won't reconnect to my AirPort base station. Even after resetting the base station and cable mobem, it still won't connect and it'll keep asking for a password. Even after putting in the correct password, it still won't connect.

Only after saving everything I'm working on, bookmarking every single web page I had up, saving every single IM convesation I had going, and THEN resetting my MBA will it FINALLY reconnect back to the base station.

In other words, after waking my MBA from sleep, it's as if it thinks the base station password is incorrect and refuses to connect to the base station.

Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, is there a fix for this besides the obvious keep-your-MBA-plugged-in?

13-inch MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.6.6), M-Audio Keystation 61es

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 12:02 PM

There are no replies.

Problem connecting MBA to base station after sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.