Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need help keeping my account from sharing info

so my mac has 3 accounts on it but my setting and apps from my admin account are bleeding over to my other ones what can i do to fix this so i can keep things from sharing

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 1:47 PM

Some system settings and most apps are universal across accounts and cannot be restricted to a single user account, though you may be able to restrict access to them via the Parental Controls. If you'll be more specific about what settings and apps you wish to have private to your user account, we may be able to provide guidance.

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2011 1:47 PM in response to Flappy lungs

Some system settings and most apps are universal across accounts and cannot be restricted to a single user account, though you may be able to restrict access to them via the Parental Controls. If you'll be more specific about what settings and apps you wish to have private to your user account, we may be able to provide guidance.

Regards.

i need help keeping my account from sharing info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.