Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i downloaded a tv episode from app store via my ipad. it shows up on my ipad but only the 20 second clip

i wanted to buy an episode of a tv show. i fired up my ipad 2 and it dowloaded and it was paid for, but I go into my itunes or "music" applet and it is there, and even has a greyed out box that says "downloaded" BUT it will on;y play the 20 second clip. . .

I was going to try downloading it again, but I don't think I can.

I was going to buy another episode, but did not want to end up with the same situation. . .

I feel confident it is user error, I just don't know where erred. . .

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2011 6:36 PM

Did you look in the Videos app for the TV show? If not - look in there. And are you sure that you did not just download a trailer for the show?

5 replies

Dec 13, 2011 7:01 PM in response to Demo

i must be an idiot. I dont see a video app per se? is it within the itunes application or is there an "ivideo" type of app that comes with an Ipad or download one? I know I downloaded the whole episode, (at least they charged me for it as well it took a bit for it to come down). . .

thanks for the guidance with such a simple matter

i downloaded a tv episode from app store via my ipad. it shows up on my ipad but only the 20 second clip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.