Skip navigation

Post Login Go To Chosen URL

387 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2011 9:18 AM by BioRich RSS
BioRich Level 1 Level 1 (65 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 14, 2011 1:25 AM

After logging in, it should take me to where I want to go.  If I have an email notification, then don't take me to the page that needs me to login to answer it, then forget the thread. 

This new system really needs polishing.  It's still dead slow as well. 

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Hypercard UG!
  • a brody Level 9 Level 9 (62,010 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 16, 2011 7:38 AM (in response to BioRich)

BioRich,

You aren't kidding.  Unfortunately this is one of the many bugs that has been in Apple Support Communities since the beginning.   You don't always reliably have the cookie remember you've logged in, or where you've been.  Sometimes it works better than you expect, other times it does not.  If I have the time, I just save the link to the thread I'm interested in, and log in first, and then direct my browser to that link.  That way, I don't have to worry about it.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.