Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I buy auto desk app from I tunes by mistake , I want to return it and get my money back . Intact I thought it is complete autodesk software which I can use for 3D modeling but after buying I relized that it is just a tutorial. I want my money back

I buy auto desk app from I tunes by mistake , I want to return it and get my money back . Intact I thought it is complete autodesk software which I can use for 3D modeling but after buying I relized that it is just a tutorial. I want my money back

iPad 2

Posted on Dec 14, 2011 8:00 AM

28 replies

Dec 14, 2011 8:12 AM in response to paulcb

paulcb wrote:

It's not against the law when it's expressly stated in the terms you agreed to when you bought the app.

Additionally, it's your own fault for not properly reading the app's description. Take responsibility for your own actions.

What he said......

All the apps have descriptions and user comments. The user comments and feedback, in particular, are helpful to understanding the advantages and disadvantages of an app. All the information you need to make a decision was available to you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.