Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud.com says that 'Browser Zoom Level Not Supported'

Hello Apple Support Communities

I have a issue with iCloud.com, where it says that the Browser Zoom level is not supported, and for best results, go to 100%.

I am on Google Chrome, and I am on 100%!

But it says that to Zoom to 100%.

Any solutions?

Here's a Screenshot:

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 15, 2011 3:42 AM

8 replies

Dec 18, 2011 6:03 PM in response to Horace from seoul

I was having the same issue except i wasn't able to see the actual icons it just showed the same box , anyway the way i resolved my inability to login was by going and changing the zoom level on that particular page aparently you can set the zoom for every page you got too anyway double check buy clicking the wrench icon while at icloud.com the zoom is in the first part of the menu whith the ability to go full screen, i was going crazy myself trying to figure out because i went too the options menu and i saw it was set to 100% and i was still getting that error but i happen to stumble on zoom level on each indvidual page so thought id put it up too see if it helped

User uploaded file

Apr 19, 2012 2:17 AM in response to r0hit

This worked for me, but it deletes everything - bookmarks, history, etc. I would modify r0hit's steps as follows:

1. Back up your Chrome bookmarks (see http://www.wikihow.com/Export-Bookmarks-from-Chrome)
  2. Go to chrome settings (wrench icon)
  3. Go to 'Personal Stuff' tab
  4. Under 'Users', delete this user
  5. Import users back (see link above but use 'Import' instead of 'Export')

Thanks r0hit 😉

iCloud.com says that 'Browser Zoom Level Not Supported'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.