Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wiki Server WYSIWIG: How to Align an inserted image?

All,

I'm trying to insert an image into a wiki page hosted by Lion Wiki Server and can't figure out how to left-align it. I've followed these instructions:

https://wikis.portlandwebworks.com/wiki-help/index.html?lang=en#apdae14ef1d-3e4f -481f-8337-27694a6366a0

but they don't tell you how to align the image once it's in the page. I've attempted highlighting the image and selecting the alignment buttons in the edit toolbar with no luck. I've also tried uploading it as a "media" file, but the server refuses to upload it because it's an image file (png).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Wiki Server-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 16, 2011 7:26 AM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2013 10:58 PM in response to jackinmaine

One way I've found:

Move the image in your document as you would move it to a new location. Maybe you need to add a few blank lines below the picture first. A green plus sign appears and you have a copy of the picture without a frame.

If you then select the picture in the same way as when you select text (placing the mouse cursor to the left of the image, hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse cursor over the image). Now the picture is blue and you can center or right align the image. You can also move it around with Indentation functions.

I believe and hope that Apple's Wiki gets far more features in the iWork for iCloud. I really miss it.

Wiki Server WYSIWIG: How to Align an inserted image?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.