Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when will the iphone's ical be able to sync with iTunes and Mac's Ical

since the release of the iOS5 I've been unable to have a calendar on my iPhone that is fundamental to my life.

the ical still keeps recording 5, 10, 20, 50 times the same recording whenever I try to sync the iphone with the mac's ical.

I would like to know when will this mishap be fixed so that I can be able to work properly with the iphone schedulling appointments on the iphone and later syncing them with my mac's ical.

thank you

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 2:12 AM

3 replies

Jun 23, 2013 3:53 PM in response to ildotoreago

I can't seem to find any icloud setting on my MBP. The calenders sync just fine between my phone, ipad and on the icloud account, but the MBP iCal has nothing on it.

When I go to itunes, it simply says that things are being automatically synced on icloud and there is no option for me to change anything.

I would just like to bring my MBP iCal up to speed?????

when will the iphone's ical be able to sync with iTunes and Mac's Ical

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.