Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud music for two macs

MacBook: I subscribed to iTunes Match this morning. Paid my dues. Uploaded all "songs" to the cloud. I only have "songs" on MacBook (mostly from CDs)-- no problem.

iMac: I have no "songs" on the iMac and would like to listen to the music I put on the iCloud but failed to get access. Music icon in iTunes does not show a "cloud." I have same ID and password on both Macs. Yes, OSX and ITunes latest version on both. Has "homesharing" anything to do with it?

Related: I have synced "songs" on my MacBook (same now uploaded to ICloud) with iPhone and iPad through iTunes (wire connected).

I supose that I can continue following that procedure?

Please help.

Posted on Dec 17, 2011 3:10 PM

6 replies

Dec 17, 2011 7:19 PM in response to Winston Churchill

No "homesharing" so that's clear now. Thanks for that.

Start iTunes Match: I tried that before and did it again. I go to Store>Turn On iTunes Match and when I click on it in I get the iTunes Match screen asking to subscribe (again). Clicking "No Thanks" ends that.

Clicking "purchased" Music in the Store tells me that I have nothing to download.

iCloud music for two macs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.