Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bookmark sync issues

This is the only issue I've had since the iCloud move - Mobile Me never had this issue.

Basically, the bookmarks never sync right between my two macs and my iPhone. Today I even deleted all my bookmarks and turned off syncing on my iPhone and then reenabled it. Nothing is syncing. I tried that twice. Between the two macs, every once in a great while, ONE or so of the bookmarks I make on one will meander over to the other, but it's a crap shoot. No problem with calendars (thank goodness) or anything else - just this minor, yet irritating issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.2), i7, 8GB, 750GB

Posted on Dec 18, 2011 10:41 PM

3 replies

Dec 18, 2011 11:23 PM in response to Steven Richason

Today I even deleted all my bookmarks and turned off syncing on my iPhone and then reenabled it.

Steven...

Try "resetting" both Macs and the iPhone.

On the Macs open System Preferences > iCloud. Deselect the box next to Bookmarks then reselect it then restart the Macs.

On the iPhone tap Settings > iCloud. Switch Bookmarks off then back on then reset the iPhone.

Hold the On/Off Sleep/Wake button and the Home button down at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

FYI... don't delete your Bookmarks. That may make things worse.

Bookmark sync issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.