3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2011 2:55 AM by léonie
BarbaraS Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I downloaded the'black and white' plugin for Aperture and can'rt find it in my computer. I downloaded it twice! I am using Aperture 3.2.2. I looked in my library under plugins and it's ot there and does not show up in Aperture. Please let me know where it is so I can delete from my computer. I am using a Mac

TRhanks!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.1)
  • léonie Level 9 Level 9 (67,575 points)

Hello Barbara,

after downloading you need to run the installer first:  I got my version of the plug-in from this site: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/aperture/blackandwhite_geoffreyclements.ht ml

After downloading I found an installer in my "Downloads" folder.

To install, double click the file: "BlackAndWhite Installer.pkg.zip" to unwrap the package and then run the installer by double clicking the package.

Then the plug-in will be installed either for all users or for you only, either in

• System Library:  /Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins/Edit/BlackAndWhite.ApertureEdit/   or
    • User Library: ~/Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins/Edit/BlackAndWhite.ApertureEdit/

To unstall, drag the plug-in from these folders. If you did not run the installer, just remove the installer package from your downloads folder.

Regards

Léonie

• Tony Gay Level 4 Level 4 (1,630 points)

Hope this helps

Tony

Screen Shot 2011-12-19 at 6.44.12 PM.png

• léonie Level 9 Level 9 (67,575 points)

Tony, thanks for adding the screenshot of the Finder path. I am so accustomed to programming the shell and using Unix paths that I sometimes forget that not everybody will know how to read them.

Léonie