Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'black and white' plugin

I downloaded the'black and white' plugin for Aperture and can'rt find it in my computer. I downloaded it twice! I am using Aperture 3.2.2. I looked in my library under plugins and it's ot there and does not show up in Aperture. Please let me know where it is so I can delete from my computer. I am using a Mac

TRhanks!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Dec 18, 2011 10:12 PM

3 replies

Dec 18, 2011 10:55 PM in response to BarbaraS

Hello Barbara,

after downloading you need to run the installer first: I got my version of the plug-in from this site: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/aperture/blackandwhite_geoffreyclements.ht ml

After downloading I found an installer in my "Downloads" folder.

To install, double click the file: "BlackAndWhite Installer.pkg.zip" to unwrap the package and then run the installer by double clicking the package.

Then the plug-in will be installed either for all users or for you only, either in

• System Library: /Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins/Edit/BlackAndWhite.ApertureEdit/ or
  • User Library: ~/Library/Application Support/Aperture/Plug-Ins/Edit/BlackAndWhite.ApertureEdit/

To unstall, drag the plug-in from these folders. If you did not run the installer, just remove the installer package from your downloads folder.

Regards

Léonie

'black and white' plugin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.