Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match and iPhone Problem

I recently signed up to iTunes Match and everything is going well except for the fact that sometimes when I try to download a song on my iPhone from the iCloud, I get an error saying 'Download error. Tap to retry.' The song downloads fine but it seems the error appears while the file is being processed. I've tried to download the songs multiples times, turned off and on iTunes Match on my iPhone and I even restored my iPhone but nothing fixes this problem. I can download some songs but others give me that error message. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1, iTunes Match

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 3:47 PM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2012 10:40 AM in response to mcbg1

I had the same Problem and i figured out that it occured with songs that were bought from the iTunes Store with a different account than the one signed in on the iPhone, I've also read that this problem is not uncommon...

I got it fixed by deleting the sounds from iCloud, removing the personal info from the tags with the program "The Tagger" and then adding them back to iCloud. Getting the songs back into icloud required a few tries of updating iTunes Match from iTunes but eventually it all worked out and I can download the songs to my iPhone!

Hope that helps!

iTunes Match and iPhone Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.