Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get pictures back from iWeb??

Well over a year ago I started creating a iWeb page but never published it. (i have no clue what a registrar is?!?) In any event, i have more than 50 pictures on this iWeb thing that I now want back because for some reason I dont have copies of them in iPhoto any longer. Someone Please help me!!

Posted on Dec 19, 2011 8:35 PM

2 replies

Dec 20, 2011 12:49 AM in response to meyerku

The easiest way would be to publish your site to a local folder. See the second method on this page...

http://www.iwebformusicians.com/iWeb/Publish-Website.html

Then open the folders for the individual pages to find your images and drag them out.

Otherwise you can open the iWeb Domain.sites package by control clicking it. The default location for this is Home Folder/Library/Application Support/iWeb

Dec 20, 2011 10:45 AM in response to meyerku

Make a copy of your Domain.sites file that is located in your Users/Home/Library/Application Support/iWeb folder and open it with the Finder, i.e. Control-click on the domain file and select Show Package Contents from the contextual menu.

The original image files that you used in the website will be located somewhere in that package.

User uploaded fileHappy Holidays

how do i get pictures back from iWeb??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.