Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft word is not responding and i have already started a long project and the candy wheel is spinning and i can;t do anything bout it

How do i get microsoft to work without force quiting it and losing my unsaved file

Posted on Dec 20, 2011 12:25 PM

2 replies

Dec 20, 2011 12:28 PM in response to arty8

Since this question is about a Microsoft product, you might have more luck getting suggestions if you ask in Microsoft's own forums.

If Word has frozen, it may be too late and you'll have no choice but to force-quit the application, but someone in Microsoft's forums may have suggestions. If you do have to quit, all may not be lost if you had Auto-Recover set in Word:

http://mac2.microsoft.com/help/office/14/nb-no/word/item/ab9d2884-e566-439d-9276 -16bffe4f9591

Good luck.

Message was edited by: Dave Sawyer; corrected mangled URL

Microsoft word is not responding and i have already started a long project and the candy wheel is spinning and i can;t do anything bout it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.