Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 'Get Info'

Hi. How do I add certain information to my iTunes library movie files?

For example, actors; so that when I view my movies on Apple TV the the left display will show the movie artwork, the title, the actors, director and description.

The only issue is getting the 'actors' and 'director' to show up.

At the moment i've got the title, artwork, genre and description showing.

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 2:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 4:37 AM

Hi.

What I do to edit all of the information is I use an app called iDentify. iDentify is on the Mac App Store. It costs, but it's worth it 😉

4 replies

Dec 21, 2011 5:05 AM in response to msclaxton

Also iDentify can find the movie online and automatically put the information onto the file. So like, if I had a file called 'Step Brothers' and no other information, iDentify would look up 'Step Brothers' and if it finds a match, it will download absolubtly everything so when it's completely done, your movie will look like a proper movie that's been downloaded from the iTunes Store!!

iTunes 'Get Info'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.