Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone keeps saying "searching" at the top left corner

About every minute, my iPhone looses the network and says it is "searching". Help please.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 11:21 AM

5 replies

Apr 4, 2012 11:44 PM in response to razmee209

I am restoring my iphone twice a day because it keeps searching for network. Besides the modem firmware (2.0.10) disappears from the Settings>General>about. When the iphone starts searching for network there is no modem firmware number (version). APPLE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. It is annoying besides we may be loosing a lot of money. I bought an expensive iphone to be able to at least make phone calls. This basic thing isn't possible with iphone 4S. So please resolve the problem.

Apr 16, 2014 4:21 PM in response to EgeYagiz

Yes i did! said searching and i thought it may have been my sim but my sim was working fine when i put it in another phone! Now my phone has jst completely blanked out and ONLY the apple icon will show up when i plugg it into the charger- thats all! stays on that screen, even two hours later!!!!!! i have a iphone 4 btw... hmmm something apple needs to look at! its happening to ALL iphones by the looks of it...

My iPhone keeps saying "searching" at the top left corner

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.