Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! iPhone reboots during FaceTime

Whenever I talk to someone using facetime, my iPhone reebots every 5-15 minutes. FaceTime crashes, goes black, then boots the apple logo. I tried to talk to facetime without video feed but my phone still reboots. Ive already restored my iphone but the results are the same. Im using iphone 4s and wifi during facetime. Does anybody else experience this? Is there any way for me to fix this without giving it back to the store where I bought it? Thanks guys.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 21, 2011 11:55 PM

7 replies

Mar 27, 2014 12:09 AM in response to zeebuyas

hi guyz i found a permanent fix, i did two things so i dont know which one worked, firstly i install a app called viber and i made a call using that app for approx 15min later on in the day i changed my sim card over when my phone was still switched on, im on giff gaff and i took out the sim and put a EE SIM card in made a normal call for approx 5min then took it back out and put my giff gaff sim back in, at no point did i power my phone off... now my facetime audio doesnt drop anymore... strange i know

Help! iPhone reboots during FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.