Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blank Widgets

Hi all,

I tried to use the iHeart Radio App in X.6.8 first with Safari and then with the iHeart "player" as a widget, and it appears to be broken. At least it will not work correctly for me in either world, and now I have 2 blank white panes in my Widgets that I would like to remove, but am at a big loss to know how.

I used to listen to my AM radio station in Safari. Then they switched to iHeart Radio which appears to run on Adobe Flash. It won't work correctly, but I found it appeared to work as a widget, for about 30 seconds to a minute before it crashed and burned, and now has left two broken window panes in my widgets. It crashed and burned after I flipped it's pane and checked the preference so that I could listen to the radio when I switched out of the Widget Window and got back to work.

This is real old fashioned incompatibility and crashing in the best/worst way the computer drives people to the brinksmanship of frustration.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks, and so long for now, TOM

Multiple Macs MacPro, iMac Intel, iMac G5 & PowerMac G4, Mac OS X (10.6.7), & 10.5.8, & !0.4.11

Posted on Dec 23, 2011 2:09 AM

1 reply

Dec 23, 2011 2:33 AM in response to dandeliondigital

Hi All,

Nevermind that widget problem. I finally got the blank windows closed.

But what's up with iHeart Radio. It isn't working.

Where is the best place to post a question about it. It is a web player, and I do use Safari, but it's also an Ipone App and I do not use an iPhone, so I need help with getting it working on the computer.

So long for now, TOM

Blank Widgets

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.