4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2012 12:04 PM by jkmeye
johnnybgood Level 1 Level 1

thanks

Solved by alphablue66 on May 9, 2012 7:39 PM Solved
I don't know if you are looking for this still, but there is an easy way to sync holidays to you calendar.  go to settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendarsadd account, and choose "other"under the calendar options choose "add subscribed calendar"type in the server as: ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics (make sure you type it exactly as i did or it wil not work.)and youre done! Now all of the US holidays will be listed.
  • diesel vdub Level 7 Level 7

There is no such thing as syncing holidays.

If the calendar being used provides entries for holidays, then they get synced like all other appointments/calendar entries.

• alphablue66 Level 1 Level 1

I don't know if you are looking for this still, but there is an easy way to sync holidays to you calendar.

1. go to settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
    2. add account, and choose "other"
    3. under the calendar options choose "add subscribed calendar"
    4. type in the server as: ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics (make sure you type it exactly as i did or it wil not work.)
    5. and youre done! Now all of the US holidays will be listed.
  • johnnybgood Level 1 Level 1

thank you so much. this worked and all i did was click on the link you sent. i passed this onto my friends who had the same question. it worked for all of them

thanks again for the reply!

• jkmeye Level 1 Level 1

This sequence is not working currently for me with either my MacBook Air & iCal or my iPhone calendar. I get an error message for both. Any idea what's up?

Thanks.