Currently Being ModeratedDec 23, 2011 6:52 PM (in response to johnnybgood)
There is no such thing as syncing holidays.
If the calendar being used provides entries for holidays, then they get synced like all other appointments/calendar entries.
Currently Being ModeratedMay 9, 2012 7:39 PM (in response to johnnybgood)
I don't know if you are looking for this still, but there is an easy way to sync holidays to you calendar.
- go to settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- add account, and choose "other"
- under the calendar options choose "add subscribed calendar"
- type in the server as: ical.mac.com/ical/US32Holidays.ics (make sure you type it exactly as i did or it wil not work.)
- and youre done! Now all of the US holidays will be listed.
Currently Being ModeratedMay 10, 2012 3:51 PM (in response to alphablue66)
thank you so much. this worked and all i did was click on the link you sent. i passed this onto my friends who had the same question. it worked for all of them
thanks again for the reply!