Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If i start a youtube list and work in another tab, i had to start every song manually, because after each song it stopped. please help!

After each song, i had to change to the youtube tab on safari, to start the next song manually,

i want that the playlist runs automatically

please help!

MacBook, Safari Browser

Posted on Dec 24, 2011 4:59 AM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2015 1:35 PM in response to stiasny007

Let's assume you already play an "youtube playlist" on Safari . You open a different tab within Safari whilst your playlist is playing. Drag up outside the youtube tab from the main window, similar as you have 2 Safari windows open, hopefully makes sense. Next step just go with your youtube window into a different Mac Window , and put it in full screen. And that's it , you won't have any other problem. Literally, play youtube into a different standalone Safari Window into a different Mac Desktop Window in Full View.

If i start a youtube list and work in another tab, i had to start every song manually, because after each song it stopped. please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.