Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer a calendar from one iCloud account to another?

I have 2 AppleIDs and 2 iCloud accounts. I was able to transfer my contacts from the one to the other by keeping the contacts on the mac, but this method doesn't work for calendars. I cannot import an .icbu in another account and cannot pass by a local account.

Is there a way to transfer a calendar from one iCloud account to another?

Thanks!

Andreas

MacBook Air 11" 1.6 4/128-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.2), iPhone 4 32GB

Posted on Dec 25, 2011 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2011 12:41 PM

Just export the Calendar from iCal in the first iCloud account, (File > Export > Export) and transfer the saved file to the user account or Mac with the 2nd iCloud account. Create an empty calendar in iCal under ICLOUD with a relevant name, the import the previously saved calendar via iCal (File > Import > Import).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 25, 2011 12:41 PM in response to teorema67

Just export the Calendar from iCal in the first iCloud account, (File > Export > Export) and transfer the saved file to the user account or Mac with the 2nd iCloud account. Create an empty calendar in iCal under ICLOUD with a relevant name, the import the previously saved calendar via iCal (File > Import > Import).

Dec 15, 2015 3:21 PM in response to Julian Wright

Hi,

Thank you for your answer it was helpful I did what you exactly say but I face with some problem. What I am trying to do is; my first account (me.com) is the updated ical that I want to transfer this data to second account(hotmail.com). First I delete all calendar of my second account (except one calendar because it doesn't allow me to delete all calendar). Than I export my first calendar to my desktop. After I import the backup file even it says that 'calendar database restored' to my second account when I check the calendar of my second account it is empty.

Some info
- I checked the checkbox in the account of Ical for my second account

Thank you in advance.

Dec 15, 2015 3:57 PM in response to MY173

=====EDIT======

I solve this problem by importing .ics instead of .icbu. But the problem is now I was able to import 3 of my calendar by Ical. but it deletes all entries because in iCloud.com it is still empty. How can I transfer ical datas from my computer to iCloud.

================

Thank you in advance.

How to transfer a calendar from one iCloud account to another?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.