Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NBA league pass not working on apple TV

So I recently bought nba League pass hoping to watch nba games using my apple tv. I bought the package, and will now be paying $187.80 in total for league pass. However, when I tried to login to the nba league pass feature on apple tv, I was told that I apparently had the incorrect password and/or Username. However, I repeatedly typed in the correct username and password and got the same result. Maybe I got the wrong league pass or something? If so, if anybody knows something about this issue, please let me know.

AppleTV 2

Posted on Dec 26, 2011 7:29 PM

1 reply

Dec 26, 2011 7:47 PM in response to jack161

everyone was having that same issue up until the 24th of this month. you may have to contact the customer support and find out why you cant log in. when i contacted them earlier this month they told me that i had to wait until the season starts before i can log in. but if you paid 187 for it then you might want to get your money back because as of right now its not really worth it. its not real HD. some of the games you wont be able to watch because they only offer it in audio only, no video. (and thats not the blackout games.) you cant switch between games. if you try to change from one game to another then back, it makes you start the game from the beginning. Its really laggy. and did i mention that its not true HD. its really compressed.

NBA league pass not working on apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.