Skip navigation

Aperture Brushes

320 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2011 10:59 AM by BarbaraS RSS
BarbaraS Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 27, 2011 9:58 AM

I tried to apply a brush aadjustment to my image and the 'brush' did not show up when I clicked on the image. I have done this many times before with no problem, don't know why it does not show up today. I am in the 'enhance section. I put the slider to the setting I want, then I open up the tab next to it to 'brush enhance in' and the dialaog box shows up. In the dialog box for brushes I have brush 'size' adjusted to the size I want, 'strenght' at '1' , the brush icon selected. Hope someone can help me.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.1)
  • Kirby Krieger Level 6 Level 6 (11,550 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 27, 2011 10:43 AM (in response to BarbaraS)

Hi Barbara.  This happens from time to time.  Can you confirm that the problem persists after closing and re-opening Aperture?  If so, is it one particular Brush, or all Brushes?

Which OS version?  (Please update your profile .)  Which Aperture version?

Message was edited by: Kirby Krieger

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.