Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had install the profile (as request by the site for controlling purposes, they have to avoid multiple downloads) to my phone but it seems cannot locate in the phone, as my past experience that all the profile install will show in the general tab there

The profile i install is from this website www.freemyapps.com, as the installer prompt out and i had accidentaly click install but i feel unconfortable, is anyone can tell me whether the profile is safe? Because it will require my phone id, even though they promise will not leak our id, would appreciate if antone told me whether the profile is ok?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 27, 2011 3:58 PM

7 replies

Dec 27, 2011 5:27 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

hmm this is not an app, i done before a beta testing of game from a game developer, and they required me to install the profile to my phone which is will able to locate in settings>general after installed. (so that the developer will able to trace the UDID of my phone and send the beta version of the apps to me direct) But the profile will have expired date and can even remove them from your phone.

but the profile from this website seems cannot find in the settings there, I wonder could it due to the iOS? previously i done beta testing when it is still iOS 4.

I had install the profile (as request by the site for controlling purposes, they have to avoid multiple downloads) to my phone but it seems cannot locate in the phone, as my past experience that all the profile install will show in the general tab there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.