Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everytime I adjust the volume in logic express always snaps back no matter what I do!?

Everytime I adjust the volume in logic express it always snaps back, no matter what I do....I just want to change the volume so it stays where I put it....any suggestions?

imac, 1.25 ghz, 512 ram, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Dec 28, 2011 1:48 AM

6 replies

Jun 11, 2014 5:46 AM in response to CCTM

No CC7 messages in eventlist. I think I figured it out. In Hyper Editor I see the volume changes sent from the midi device. (The white colomns seen in normal view I can select one section at a time and delete them! Now my fader stays where i want it to, and I can add automation to my hearts content.

User uploaded file

Thanx for your help too, as i have now bypassed m-audio presets (in Settings –>midi-->input filter - check all the boxes)

Everytime I adjust the volume in logic express always snaps back no matter what I do!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.