Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4S Battery

Does anyone know how I can increase the life of my Iphone 4S battery? It seems to work fine if I am just listening to the Itunes all day but if I get more then 3 text messages or look at my emails more then twice that same day I have to charge it half way through the day. My old Iphone 4 would last me all day checking emails, texting all day, answering calls, & listening to my podcast. I have to know how to fix this this is unacceptable for the iphone I would go back to my old Iphone 4 but I really like siri. Thanks

Posted on Dec 29, 2011 11:48 AM

1 reply

Dec 29, 2011 11:51 AM in response to Zuam08

You should be getting a 40 hour battery life listening to audio. One thing you can do is close your apps, to see if there is any improvement. Double tap the home button to view a list a recently opened apps. Tap and hold on any icon until they start to jiggle. Then tap the ➖ sign to close the app. It won't delete it, just close it.

Iphone 4S Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.