Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Isn't there a way to re-own an app that has been previously refunded?

Hello all,

There is an app I purchased a long time ago which was refunded. I want to re-own it but I can't. Here is my problem:

This app was in my "Purchased" section until it was refunded; naturally it is not there at the moment (since it was refunded).

The thing is I want to re-own it (it used to be $0.99 but it is free at the moment). I can re-download the app without any charge and without any problems and use it in my iPhone, but the tricky part is that it doesn't show up in my "Purchased" section. Isn't there a way to re-own it and make it show up in my Purchased section?

Has anyone experienced similar problems?

I also tried to de-authorize all my computers and re-authorize them and re-download it, but the app still doesn't show up in my Purchased section.

It is not in the Hidden Purchases section either.

I mailed iTunes Support but they didn't understand my problem. Maybe one of you can help...

Best wishes.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Dec 29, 2011 1:20 PM

There are no replies.

Isn't there a way to re-own an app that has been previously refunded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.