Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer movie/video from iPhone to Mac Book Pro

I have 50+ GB of movies on my iPhone 4S which I transferred via iTunes from my iMac at home. Just got a Mac Book Pro on vacation and want to transfer the movies on the phone to the laptop. Is there anyway to do this? I want to watch the movies on my laptop while on board the plane.

Otherwise, how do I sync the movies on my home iMac to the new laptop? Please be very specific with step by step instructions as I am a PC person and just recently converted to Mac.

Time Capsule-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Dec 29, 2011 5:11 PM

3 replies

Dec 29, 2011 6:09 PM in response to my ginger

For movies- Use file sharing. Turn file sharing on for both mac's On the mac you want to download the movies to. Go to go at the top of the screen- scroll down to connect to server. Click on it and on the screen that comes up type in the ip address of the mac the movies are on . Also you'll need the user name and password. then click connect. You can go to the file the movies are in and drag it to your desktop. Close the server and import the file to whereever you are going to put it. Then you can delete the file from you desktop. Now what you want it just the movies in the file nothing else. So if you have a file in your home folder called movies. All you want out of the file is the movies.

Transfer movie/video from iPhone to Mac Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.