Well,my remote control never worked,while trying pushing ''Menu'' botton.
All other fanctions work.
All this things done many times.
If you're using the remote with a computer
When you use the Apple Remote, make sure of the following:
- You are using the remote within 30 feet of the computer.
- You have an unobstructed line-of-sight to the front of the computer.
- You are pointing the lens end of the Apple Remote directly at the front of the computer.
- Your computer is on and awake.
- The "Disable remote control infrared receiver" checkbox in the Security pane of System Preferences is NOT checked.
Note: If you see "Unpair" available in the Security pane of System Preferences, another Apple Remote may be paired to your computer (pairing allows only one Apple Remote to control the computer). You may want to unpair the remote and then pair it again.
Make sure your application works with Apple Remote
If your Apple Remote doesn't seem to be working with an application on your iMac, make sure that the active application is one that can be used with the remote.
So,what is a problem than ???