Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple gift card does not work and apple seems to be igorning my case

For christmas I was given a $30 iTunes gift pack. That a pack of 3 cards and each card having a value of $10. When I tried to use the 1st one it told me their was inactive and asked me to submit my information to iTunes for the cards, including images of the cards and a copy of the bill. I did this and had a copy of the bill printed off for me from shoppers drug mart main records of sales. I provided all of the information and apple never got back to me. I tried contacting them using my claim number and they still never got back to me. When I check my claim number it looks like they deleted it. I created a new claim and gave my old claim number along with all information again. It seems they ate ignoring my case. So it feels like I'm being ripped off here by apple. Is apple looking into this matter or am I being ripped off $30 and ignored ?

Gift Card iTunes -OTHER, Windows 7, iTunes gift card

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 5:00 AM

1 reply

Dec 30, 2011 11:49 AM in response to scottmugford

Just went to check my 2nd support claim. It saids this one don't exist either now. So my 2nd one has also been deleted.

Is this common for Apple to delete cases of bad iTunes cards ? I already provided my bill and images. What a waste of time and money. Why even ask people to give this information if they are just going to delete it and ingore it?

What number should I call ?, is there a number, even a complaints line would be better then nothing. And I'm not the only one who lost there $30 to these packs that apple puts out as I seen another topic here too about them.

Apple gift card does not work and apple seems to be igorning my case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.